Canada-China Society of Science and Technology (CCSST) is a non-political and non-profit organization.
Our goals are:
- To promote Chinese professionals to contribute their expertise to Canada's social and economic development;
- To serve as a bridge between Canada and China in the area of scientific exchange and technological cooperation.
Since it foundation in 1993, CCSST has continuously grown, most of the CCSST members have doctoral and/or master's degrees; some of them have been well established in their field as scientist and principle researcher, and some of them are very successful entrepreneurs in the high-tech industries.
CCSST makes full use of talent of our members to promote scientific and technological research and development in the forefront of science and advanced technology fields.
CCSST also provides professional training, service and exchange programs which include, but are not limited to the followings:
- Canada Scientific Research & Experimental Development Program;
- NRC Canada’s Industrial Research Assistance Program;
- Applied technologies research and development;
- Science and technology R&D planning and management;
- Canada SME entrepreneurship training;
- Environmental protection;
- Companies go public in Canada;
- Fruit and vegetable cultivation;
- Biological, organic and high-tech agriculture;
- Canada forestry training projects;
- Exhibition and investment activities: international and national;
- Chinese companies invest in Canada;
- Procurement of equipment or raw materials;
- Marketing products to the North American;
- Canadian enterprises counterpart negotiate bilateral cooperation with companies in China;
- Chinese enterprises to set up branches, overseas subsidiaries or holding companies in Canada.
Page created in 0.46437096595764 seconds.